Alisa Volodymyrivna MOLDAVANOVA
Institution: Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Ukraine
Position: Advisor of the Minister on Public Affairs
Start date: August 1, 2005
- Diploma of Specialist (with an honor), 2001, Psychology, Odessa National Mechnikov University
Graduate thesis: "Manager's Psychological Profile"
- Dissertation for Candidate Degree in Psychological Sciences, defense date: Jan, 2005
Dissertation thesis: "The Factor of Time in the Psychological Profile of a Manager".
- Neighborhood Advocacy Training Program for Ukrainian NGOs, California State University, Chico, the USA (funded by the USAID), February-March, 2001
- Moldavanova A.V. Basic Features of Managers' Psychological Profile (in Ukrainian). Kharkiv, 1999.
- Moldavanova A.V. The Structure of Manager's Psychological Profile (in Ukrainian). Odesa, 1999.
- Moldavanova A.V. Psychological Qualities of a Successful Manager (in Ukrainian). Odesa, 2001.
- Moldavanova A.V. The Role of Research on the Psychological Qualities of a Successful Manager for Developing Education and Training Programs for Managers (in Ukrainian). Kyiv, 2002.
- Moldavanova A.V. Analysis of the Psychological profile of a Successful Manager (in Ukrainian). Kharkiv, 2002.
- Moldavanova A.V. Time Factor in the Structure of the Psychological Profile of a Successful Manager (in Ukrainian). Odesa, 2003.
- Moldavanova A.V. Researching the Time Organization of Successful Managers (in Ukrainian). Kharkiv, 2003.
- Moldavanova A.V., Infra-Dias Biorhythm Of The Manager's Activity, The First World Congress Of Chronobiology, Sapporo, Japan, 2003 - p. 165 (in English).
Additional professional training:
- July 1997, International Parliamentary Debate Seminar, Certificate Program in Public Speaking and Critical Thinking, Open Society Institute New York, Moldova
- November, 1997, Public Speaking Training and International Parliamentary Tournament, Open Society Institute, Budapest, Hungary
- February, 1998, Fundraising and Leadership Training, Women Consortium NIS USA, Kiev,
- May - December, 1999, Training on Work with Volunteers, Project Management Training, New Wave Network sponsored by St.Mott Foundation
- December, 1999, Juridical Foundations of Economical Activity for NGOs, Project Design, PR Trainings by Counterpart Creative Center, Odessa, Ukraine
- March, 2000, Managers' school for NGOs, New Wave Network sponsored by Mott Foundation
- April 2000, International University Debate Tournament, Royal Holloway, London, UK.
- May, 2000, Domestic Violence Prevention Training, USAID, Kyiv, Ukraine
- June, 2000, AIDS Prevention Techniques Training, USAID, Crimea, Ukraine
- October, 2000, Financial Management Training, Project Harmony, Kyiv, Ukraine
- December, 2000, Effective planning and resource management, New Wave Network, Kyiv
- June, 2001, International Fundraising Workshop, Resource Center's Network&International Fundraising Consultancy (Great Britain), financed by by St.Mott Foundation, Crimea, Ukraine
- December, 2002, Internet Technology Training (effective usage of Web-X, NT server and online space technology for computer users), Project Harmony, Kyiv, Ukraine
- January, 2004, Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, US Embassy, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Representing the Ministry at the Special Meeting of Women Ministers of Culture "Women's Voices and Cultural Understanding" held in Reykjavik, Iceland, August 29-30, 2005